Saturday, March 09, 2024

Latest on Kevin

 Update on my CIDP (you can look it up and I will post a couple links) diagnosis: Monday I have 4 MRI’s (lumbar, cervical, thoracic and brain). Wednesday I get some anesthesia and port placement into an artery. Friday I begin with loading doses of IVIG. (5 total I think), then again the following Monday, then Wednesday. I recently lost 20 pounds (thank you to my dear wife) so that will help me in the days to follow, hoping to lose more. I looked at walkers and Medicare will provide one with tennis balls and no brakes. Thankful our church has loaned me the one I pictured earlier. I am no longer able to work, so appreciative also of those who have expressed concern on the financial side after five years of our fight with Cheryl’s stage 3 cancer diagnosis, much of which was alternative and not covered by insurance.

No comments:

First IVIG infusion

 Day one of my many future infusions for my CIDP diagnosis. Today will be about 3 hours. Prayers appreciated. “Jesus led me all the way” was...